There are many variables in providing limousine transportation. When it comes to services requested of us, preferences vary widely. To insure the accuracy of the reservations we receive, the quality of the service set forth the following policies. Please take the time to read through this page so you are at no time surprised by any additional charges, changes in rate structure, or cancellation fees.
Advanced Limousine Services guarantees that every vehicle will report no later than the pre-arranged pick up time. If, at any time, we fail to report on time, the client is entitled to receive a comparable trip at a future date on a complementary basis at their convenience. Any complementary trip will be provided within the guidelines written below.
If Advanced Limousine Services has received an incomplete reservation, no free ride will be granted. Complete reservations include:
- A complete pick-up address, including street number, street name, suite or apartment number, town, state, zip code, and contact phone number at the pick-up address. All pick-up locations should have the street number visibly posted.
- A complete drop-off address.
- Airport pick-ups must include airline name, city of origin, flight number, flight departure or arrival times, and airline code if applicable.
- Charter airlines or airport arrivals associated with tour companies do not qualify. We will exert our best effort to be on time for these trips and want to make it clear, that most often we are not able to obtain actual arrival information for these flights. This may result in a waiting time charge to the passenger, or the necessity for the passengers to wait until the pre-arranged pick-up time for their chauffeur to arrive.
- Confirmation calls are made to every client the day before every outbound trip, confirming each leg of their trip. If a client does not receive this confirmation call, or confirmation voice message, the client must call our office at 215-504-0800 to confirm that the reservation was correctly booked.
- A valid e-mail address or fax number for the purpose of a reservation confirmation is needed. We cannot guarantee reservations that cannot be confirmed in writing at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation date and time. If a reservation has been changed by the client within 12 hours of the pre-arranged time, we will exert our best effort to report at the newly requested pick-up time, though our guarantee will not apply.
- If a new reservation has been received less than 24 hours before the requested pick-up time our guarantee will not apply.
- Due to traffic restrictions, our guarantee cannot apply to any NYC pick-ups that are not part of a continuous “As Directed” or “Wait & Return” trip that is billed on an hourly basis.
- In all situations, especially airport pick-ups, if the client has failed to call our office at 215-504-0800 to report inability to locate our chauffeur, no free ride will be granted. On occasions when a client leaves the pick-up location without first calling our office for assistance, cancellation fees will be charged. Please see our cancellation policy below.
Waiting Time Policy
- There are many circumstances that can create the necessity for our chauffeurs to wait for clients. We understand perfectly that there are scenarios which can be controlled by the client, and those that cannot. Therefore, we have two price schedules for waiting time.
- Full Rate waiting time charges will be applied at the full regular hourly rate for the vehicle in use on occasions when:
- The client has exceeded a 15 minute grace period for non-airport pick-ups.
- The client has changed to a later pick-up time within 4 hours of the previously arranged pick-up time. We will limit this charge to maximum of 1 hour’s worth of waiting time.
- The client has requested an unplanned stop that adds more than 5 minutes to the trip duration. Additionally, an Extra Stop charged will be levied.
- Half Rate waiting time charges will be applied at half of the regular hourly rate of the vehicle in use on occasions when:
- The client has exceeded the 1 hour grace period for airport pick-ups.
- The client has exceeded the 30 minute grace period for train pick-ups.
- Waiting time charges can be further reduced only by an officer of Advanced Limousine Services.
- Any “Point-To-Point” trip cancellation received less than 2 hours prior to the pre-arranged pick-up time will be billed at the full rate of the trip, including all expected charges.
- Any “Point-To-Point” trip cancelation received between 2 and 4 hours prior to the pre-arranged pick-up time will be billed 50% of the fare, plus gratuity based on the full amount of the fare.
- Any cancellation of an “Hourly As Directed” or “Wait & Return” type trip billed on an hourly basis, received less than 12 hours prior to the pre-arranged pick-up time will be billed at the full hourly rate of the scheduled vehicle times the expected trip duration, including gratuity.
- Any cancellation of an “Hourly As Directed” or “Wait & Return” type trip billed on an hourly basis, received 12 to 24 hours in advance of the pre-arranged pick-up time, will be billed at 50% of the hourly rate of the vehicle times the expected trip duration, including gratuity based on the full rate.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Please see our refund policy here
- No-Fault cancellations (defined as: pre-arranged reservations that must be canceled due to airline flight delays, missed connections, inability of an airline to deliver our client to an airport in our service area, the cancellation of a train, a 9/11 catastrophe, or a death of a client’s immediate family member) received within 2 hours of the original pick-up time will be billed a $35 flat fee. No-Fault cancellations received more than 2 hours in advance of the original pick-up time will not be charged.
- Holiday Fees enable us to offer service on holidays. The charge offers our chauffeurs an incentive to be available on holidays. Without it, we simply could not offer service on those days. The holiday charge is a $25 additional charge and is applied on the following holidays:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Extreme Travel Time Policy
- Adverse weather conditions can create drastic increases in travel time. Our flat-rate structure is based on normal time and mileage factors, as is the chauffeur pay structure. In bad weather situations, we must charge differently due to extreme increases in trip duration. During adverse weather conditions or server traffic delays, we reserve the right to change from our flat rate pricing structure, to our hourly rate pricing structure. This policy will be invoked when a trip may take, or has taken greater than 30 minutes beyond the normal trip duration, as defined by the management of Advanced Limousine Services.
- Hourly charges will be applied at the normal hourly rate for the vehicle in use on a “Door-to-Garage” basis. This means the client will be charged from the time of pick-up until the vehicle reaches our garage after the client is discharged. In cases of airport pick-up, the hourly charge will begin when the vehicle leaves our garage, until the time we reach the final drop off location.
- We will exert every effort to notify all clients that this policy may be invoked due to expected inclement weather or heavy traffic delays upon confirmation, but reserve the right to invoke this policy without notice.
Cleaning or Damages Fees
- Cleaning fees will only be applied if our vehicle is biologically contaminated by any bodily fluid, and may include all costs sending the vehicle back to the manufacturer for disassembly, decontaminations, and reassembly. Cleaning fees can vary from as little as $100, to more than $5,000, depending on the level and location of contamination.
- Deliberate damage to the interior or exterior of any vehicle will be charged at the cost of restoration, plus a 50% service fee.
- An Early Morning or Late Night fee of $25 will be added to every trip with an actual pick-up time between the hours of 11:45PM and 4:45AM.
- Advanced Limousine Services reserve the right to add an Early or Late Fee to airport pick-up’s outside of those hours.
- Example: A 6:00am pick-up from the JFK Airport would incur an Early Fee
- All prom participants, regardless of age, are required to submit a parental consent form, available from our Special Events Coordinator. The consent form includes a definition of acceptable behavior, rules, and restrictions. If at any time during a prom trip, our chauffeur observes any breach of prom rules, he is required to terminate the trip immediately, notify the host parent, and return all participants to the point of origin.
- If the chauffeur receives any resistance or argument from the participants, or suspects the presence of any controlled dangerous substance, which includes alcohol in this case, he is required to pull to the side of the road, call the police, request a canine search of the vehicle, and notify the host parent he or she has done so, and what his or her exact location is. From there, police will prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law, any participant found to be in possession of any illegal substance.
- There will be no refunds if any prom policy rule or restriction is violated.
- Prom reservations are to be paid in FULL 30 days prior to the prom date.
Illegal Substance Policy
- If at any time during any trip, our chauffeur suspects the presence of illegal substances, he or she is required to terminate the trip immediately, and is required to pull to the side of the road, call the police, and request a canine search of the vehicle. From there, the police will prosecute any participant found to be in possession of any illegal substance to the fullest extent of the law.
- Open container laws regulating alcoholic beverages do not apply to any vehicle that is licensed and registered as a limousine. Though we cannot legally and do not provide any alcoholic beverages, it is legally acceptable to consume alcohol in a limousine AS LONG AS ALL PERSONS in the limousine are above the legal drinking age.